Friday, June 12, 2009

We have Launch and now I can garden again

This past month has been insane. Tonight I launched my new business AliceAndIsa.com and the launch party was smashing success.

Why does this matter in the world of lettuce, blueberries and chickens? Because I think I may actually be able to get my hands dirty again rather than simply pass through the garden on my way to do something for work.

So tomorrow I plan to do the following: Clean the chicken coop, pull weeds from my fruited walkway, saw down an annoying tree that's blocking the light to my blueberries and take lots of pictures of the garden.

It's amazing back there right now - the freesia and dahlias are blooming, strawberries are turning bright red, bees are humming. It truly is a cacophony of sound and color and I can't wait to share it.

No comments:

Post a Comment